View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:37 PM   #1
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Thumbs up Review of Yorkie Splash and Shine!

I decided to buy the Yorkie Sheen Detangler/Finishing Spray because so many of you recommended it, and I’m glad I tried it. Joey’s coat is silky and doesn’t tangle much, but Ralphie has more of a mixed coat or maybe it’s just because it’s so darn thick, he looks beautiful, but he tangles so easily. I keep his saddle short and the legs long, as many of you know as the “Joey cut” and Ralphie's legs were tangling up daily. Anyway, I’m very pleased with the results; tangles came out much faster and not even one little yelp on his part. I really can’t stand it when I hurt him, I know he’s a bit of a drama queen, but I just want to die when I hurt him. Let me add, it also smells wonderful, not overpowering or perfumy like some, but a nice clean scent. It reminds me of something, but I can’t think of what. Maybe some of you know? My son came for dinner the other night, and greeted Ralphie and made a fuss to his wife about how good Ralphie smelled, so it looks like I’ll be buying more as presents. By the way, I also received small samples of shampoo and conditioner to try on my babies, and I thought that that was so nice, I love samples! Thanks so much Walnut Hill, you’ve made a product that cuts down on grooming time, and makes him smell delicious! Here’s Walnut Hill’s website, and she does give 10% off to Yorkietalkers if you enter the code, “ytdiscount”. Yorkie Splash and Yorkie Shine | Yorkie Shampoo and Yorkie Conditioner
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 004.JPG (77.5 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by Nancy1999; 01-10-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!