View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:38 AM   #13
Farleys
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyDC View Post
I thought Riley had environmental allergies.... but now I'm not so sure. For his first 2 1/2 years he was getting little dry flakey spots and some light red spots on his tummy... and he kept having Ear issues. My vet advised that chronic ear inflammation is a common sign of a food allergy. I definitely think a food with fewer ingredients is the way to go.

All I know is that ever since switching to Canine Caviar, his little Tummy is as 100% Completely Clear as the day I brought him home. He has not had one flakey or red spot and he has not had any issues whatsoever with his ears since he started eating it, 5-months ago... and he goes outside more now than he ever has. We were even in Florida for 2-months in September and he had No Issues at all.

Here is a before pic. [when he was on Acana....] and an after pic. After I started feeding him Canine Caviar. That is only 7-days after switching. I need to take a photo now to show how completely clear he is Today!
Thanks so much for posting those pics. Thats so weird, my yorkie gets these spots on his belly too. My vet thought it was bug bites. But this winter he still has one or two at a time, and i was thinking there is no way this is bug bites. Then my Labrador ended up with alot of these on his belly.
No i am wondering if its food related.
I did just switch them to Nutrisca- grain and potato free, Im curious to see what happens.
Farleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!