View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:32 AM   #12
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyDC View Post
I thought Riley had environmental allergies.... but now I'm not so sure. For his first 2 1/2 years he was getting little dry flakey spots and some light red spots on his tummy... and he kept having Ear issues. My vet advised that chronic ear inflammation is a common sign of a food allergy. I definitely think a food with fewer ingredients is the way to go.

All I know is that ever since switching to Canine Caviar, his little Tummy is as 100% Completely Clear as the day I brought him home. He has not had one flakey or red spot and he has not had any issues whatsoever with his ears since he started eating it, 5-months ago... and he goes outside more now than he ever has. We were even in Florida for 2-months in September and he had No Issues at all.

Here is a before pic. [when he was on Acana....] and an after pic. After I started feeding him Canine Caviar. That is only 7-days after switching. I need to take a photo now to show how completely clear he is Today!

I totally agree! I know for a fact Peanut has enviro allergies. However once I started him on the CC all his itchiness, dry skin, hot spots, licking his feet, redness, and red little bumps went away. Like I said I had to give him a Benadryl daily to keep him in “control” once I started him on CC everything just stopped. I def think a dog can have “food allergies” . I also said “what works for us might not work for you”, but I would take the chance- you have nothing to lose- To me feeding a high quality food is way better than injecting or giving your dog pills everyday!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!