View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:56 PM   #4
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I've had some problems with this site but no others. Do you have excellent virus protection/firewall and not just a purchase or extension of the routine one loaded on the computer when you bought it? Do you run the cleaning and defrag programs and update everything from Windows to drivers and all software, Java, etc., regularly on your computer? You might update everything if you haven't and run scans and Malwarebytes to be sure you don't have viruses/trojans/etc., plus being sure that all of the programs are up and running normally. When my older computer began causing me problems like that, doing those things eventually solved its problems.

If all that is normal, update, etc., you might see if it is your modem or connection service by calling the Customer Service number and then the Support Department of your browser to see what they say.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!