View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:50 PM   #13
Kimmiecue
YorkieTalk Newbie!

wow thankyou so much for all the input..the homecooking originally came from this vet and he often does very well with it. It seems that alot of his pancreatitis is brought on by stress..when we had to put our older 15 year old dog to rest..he was devastated and was very sick for a week. Even trips to the vet will bring on episodes. I thought I had everything under control, he was really healthy for most of the summer then we noticed a small tumor on his back..it grew larger and needed to be removed. I was so worried because I know him so well..I knew that being at the vet and going through the sergery would be traumatic for him, sure enough 4 days after her got very sick and has had 3 more episodes since. I am currently trying to find someone from the University of Guelph to see him. There is a girl from this forum that had a yorkie that brought her baby there with the same problems and I am hoping to find out how she made out and if her dog is ok. Thankyou so much for all of your input. I am def going to speak with someone more knowledgable anout his nutrition.
Kimmiecue is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!