View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #7
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

I was diagnosed with depression at 8 and talked to a therapist but not on a normal bases back then I also believe I had anxiety back then to because I would refuse to go to school massively bad (not just the regular mom I don't wanna go to school) and even locked my mom out of the car when she took me to school once it was bad and we moved and she thought it would help but it didn't really but after that year I did decently until 6th grade then the whole having to go to different classes and a whole different school was rough on me and I barley went to school I would seriously have stomach aches and everything and again I think that was anxiety and some how I passed until 8th grade and that's when things got worse and I started cutting and got bad bad depressed and my mom took me to the hospital for attempting suicide and they put me in a day program where my mom would drop me off every morning and pick me up every afternoon and got me on some antidepressants but I become pretty attached to some of the other girls because they were people my age (sorta I was the youngest they accepted in the program) who understood me and when one of my friends got admitted to stay in the part of the program where you can't go home and then another was kicked out I was so upset I went home and cut my self worse then ever and they admitted me for the weekend then I eventually went home and home schooled the rest of the year. Then the next year we did private school but I still had the same problems and went back to the cutting and was back in the day program then we went back to homeschooling and I finished the homeschooling a year before I would have normally graduated and my mom wanted to make sure I was able to do college if i wanted to so i went and took the test for my GED. I was unable to get a job due to my anxiety that gradually got worse over the years so finally applied for disability and got it. In the last couple years I developed ocd which I use to try and cope with my anxiety. Then recently when we started the moving thing I started getting panic attacks and those now pop up sometimes. I go to a doctor who takes care of my depression meds, anxiety meds, ocd meds and an emergency med for my panic attacks. Then I go to a therapist weekly except the days I cannot do anything but pretty much take care of Callie. My family thinks I have a slight form of Autism. If I didn't have Callie there would be days I never get out of bed.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!