View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 12:51 PM   #6
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsnaround View Post
My daughter had Riley and Max for three years and no problem. Then they started fighting and drawing blood. She tried everything from plugins to some medicine the vet gave her to try. It got so bad they would take turns with letting them run separate. Riley at the time was not neutered. So she got him neutered that did not help.. Riley now lives with me full time. And even after two years when max comes to visit we can not leave them together are they will fight.... So the gates go up. They both are fine with the other dogs all females and all spayed. I do not understand it at all They slept together and were fine for three years. And know absolutely hate each other
Wow this scares me, especially since my Mini just tolerates Mia after a year of living together...they don't fight, they snarl etc., at eachother now and again as Mini teaches her lessons etc....nothing serious, plus I always loudly and sternly let them both know I am boss, just as I did with my big dogs. I am alpha here, but still can't help but worry....will deal with it ifandwhen that time comes....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!