View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #18
Marhcarter
♡Huey's Human♡
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendraE View Post
I feel for you! Ive been grooming mine myself for the past few years but have finally found someone close to home that I LOVE! I can drop off 2 at a time and they are the only ones there....I can pick BOTH up within an hour! I really hope you can find someone you trust. I would never trust a pet store!
I usually go to a groomer not far from my bouse when I do have him groomed professionally. I mostly do it myself, but let the groomer do the feet and nails (while i wait). I have taken Huey to the local Pet Smart several times with wonderful results. I had some trepidation the first time because a friend had a bad experience there with her cat, but I gave them a try. I just get the "touch up" package which is 15 min(?) of whatever you need done. I wait on him and can even stand at the window and watch the whole time. They usually get his feet and nails, facial trim and hygene trim in that time period, and I have never had a bad experience there.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!