View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
Bumblebee
Yorkie Talker

Default Helllllllppppp!!! Teddy loves to wee!!!

Hi all,

Ok so my little boy is now 8 months old, he was fixed at 6 months and has been crate trained. He now gets left in his "room" during the day when I am at work or when I have to pop out over the weekends. Teddy sleeps from 9pm to 6am with no accidents however during the day when I am at work - I leave newspaper out just in case he really has to go - he does a lot of wee, the papers are always saturated despite me taking out to the toilet in the morning before I leave?

It's starting to get a bit depressing that he keeps going on the paper, do I take the paper away? The thing is I don't want to crate him from 8am-4pm as that's way too long and his crate is small! That idea freaks me out, at night though he goes in there and I close the little door.

I have resorted to taking him outside on his lead and praising everytime he does his potty.

I am also wondering if he does protest wees? As when I go upstairs sometimes he will yelp and I come down and find that despite me taking him outside prior to going upstairs and only being gone 10 mins he will have done a small wee on the paper!

Can anyone help me out here? He's 8 months old and although I know he's still a baby I also know he can hold his bladder as he does at night?!!

Starting to feel like a failure here!!!

xxx
Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!