View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 07:48 PM   #1
jerodancrystal
Yorkie Yakker

Angry Sorry I have to vent!

When I bought Kady, the breeder told me that she was healthy, her shot records that he gave me looked good. I took Kady to the vet that Monday after I got her, she had worms, tape worm and a paracite. My husband had already fallen in love with her, so we treated her for her conditions, and we also treated Homer my 1 yr old, so that he would get anything that Kady had. I thought we were out of the woods. They finished up their medication and their dewormings. YAY!
I came home at lunch today to play with the dogs, and Homer was throwing up. He threw up like 5 times with in the 40 min I was home. I called my vet and they said that I could bring Homer in with me this evening when I brought Kady in for some vaccinations. They took Homer's blood and gave me a call about an hour later. The vet said that he had an infection. I took him back and got the antibiotics and the treatment plan. The vet said that he probably got the infection when he and Kady had worms. I am just so MAD! I dont understand why or even how people can breed these dogs and not take care of them. From the first time I saw Homer and Kady I was in love. It just doesnt make sense to me. The pups are the babies of your baby, why wouldnt you make sure that they are healthy and well take care of? I just wonder about Kady's mom and dad, how are they treated?
I love my dogs like they are my children, I would do anything for them! I am just so annoyed with Kady's irresponsible breeder! Is there anything that I can do? Someone I can report him to? Sorry for venting everyone

~Crystal~
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!