View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004, 08:35 AM   #9
schatzie
Moderator Emeritus

I was just in my bathroom brushing my own teeth. Schatzie of course sitting there watching me. I looked at my tooth brush then back at her again. Did this a few times and thought..."hmmm, I wonder if she will let me use MY toothbrush on her?" Don't panic now, I have a new one that I replaced the one I used on her, LOL!!

So, I got down on the floor and let her lick my wet toothbrush, then treated it like a game. She could smell my toothpaste aroma on there even though I rinshed my toothbrush, eventually she began biting at it. I began saying in a baby voice, "oh brushy brushy, good little girl, brushy brushy" and began brushing those little teeth of hers. I never held her, she just acted like this was a fun new game. Yeah, her teeth were brushed. Not with paste, will have to go get some doggy paste. However she loved my toothbrush.

So, now have to make sure I don't use hers and get me out a new one the next time I brush my own teeth. Will begin doing this everyday and still treat it like a game.
schatzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!