View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 06:39 PM   #1
MadisonsMommy
Yorkie Yakker

Question Beggar for table scraps??

Is begging for table scraps something I should just get used to or is there something I can do about it? I really do not like to give her "people" food (for health reasons), but whenever my in-laws "babysit" her they always feed her from their table and give her whatever they are eating (this really really annoys me and ive talked to them about it so many times - (but thats an entirely different topic)...Anyway, whenever we are sitting down for dinner Maddie will whine at our feet and jump on us so that we can give her something. It has gotten to the point where we have to lock her in her crate so that we can have dinner - especially when we have company over!!
Do all your furbabies do this also? I just want to know if this is something that I should just get used to or if i actually have merit for being upset with my in-laws (as if i needed an excuse) More importantly, if any of you had/have this issue, what do u do about it? Sometimes I find it soooo hard not to give in when her adorable little face is looking up at me!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!