View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 04:48 PM   #56
cindersellie
Tiny♥HoldsLotsOfLove
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by furbutt View Post
I understand what you are saying and you are 100% right, but this guy was not to know. What's done is done. I think your post could have been worded a little differently.

Yes when you buy a Puppy its always best to take it for a check up within 48 hours. This is for a health check up and if you didn't get it from a breeder then I would advise booking your Puppy in now for one just to be on the safe side and you can find out how much your pup weighs too.

Every dog should have at least some sort of pet insurance as they can be quite expensive if god forbid something should happen. Sadly things do happen so its always best to be prepared. I find that Petplan is the best but u might want to shop around

It is advised puppies should stay with there mother till they are 12 weeks old to help with socializing, potty training and the mother helps them learn not to bite. You might have to work a little harder now to teach the puppy this, but it sounds like you are willing to give this little guy your all

I think if you put in some hard work you can train your children and your puppy to all work together. No matter what puppy you have in your house some amount of hard work will be going into this puppy. You always have Yorkie Talk to help this site is amazing!

Not the best idea to buy from a shop but you was not to know... i'm sure u will read a lot on this site about it and you will learn. I don't think many people do know when they buy there first Yorkie about the dangers of pet shops and BYB... I know I didn't!

Good luck with your Puppy xxx
Nicely put!!!

This is a great site for advice and info, the people are very caring too. Welcome to YT! Maxx is adorable!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!