View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:25 PM   #15
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
I just remembered my biggest concern...a broken jaw. There is one member here whose dog suffered a broken jaw during a non-anesthesia dental cleaning.

I'm sure your breeder and Razzle work very well together, and that I would be comfortable with for helping keep his teeth clean. But I would not do this with a stranger. I don't even trust my guys with a professional groomer.

Trust me, I am dreading putting my guys under for a dental cleaning and would love to avoid it, but I am going to steel my nerves and do it this year.
Thanks Kristin I know I am very lucky. Razzle has Never been to a pro groomer and nor will he be. I do most of the grooming myself now, and at times with an assist from my breeder or her partner. One of the perks I guess being in the show world.

For my big boy I descale his teeth myself. He can be a handful. Magic has only ever been under once for his MRI and it took him a good 2-3 days to re-cuperate fully. He has a big mouth and I feel confident in working with in it;versus Razzman's tiny mouth.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!