View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 10:58 AM   #1
Carmeow
I♥ my girls Luma+Rosie
Donating Member

Cake Luma's early Birthday surprise!

Dis morning I herd a stranger knocking on our door! I let mama know by barking and being a good watch dog! It was my fwend, the mail lady!! I was so essited, I knew it had to be something for me since my birfday is in THREE DAYS! Mama thought it was dis perfoom she was esspectin' but I knew it was for me! I could smell it!

We opened up da box and I saw a card adwessed to ME! Yay! It was a pretty card from my romantic boyfwend Bwody! And TWO TOYS!! A Chewnel purse and a red bone! OMG!! I got so spoiled! Mama loves Chewnel and so do I! I had a blast playing wif my new toys and mama lubs da card! What a sweet supwize from my bffs Bwody and Sophia. I feel so special. Thanks guys! I love you!

Luma the Birfday Pwincess

(PS I do NOT appwove of da last pic...it's my butt vertical in the air while I was diving into my toybox to fetch my new bone! THANKS ALOT MAMA )
Attached Thumbnails
Luma's early Birthday surprise!-birthday1.jpg   Luma's early Birthday surprise!-birthday2.jpg   Luma's early Birthday surprise!-birthday3.jpg   Luma's early Birthday surprise!-birthday4.jpg  

Last edited by Carmeow; 12-31-2012 at 11:02 AM.
Carmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!