View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 09:16 AM   #7
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Hello and Welcome to YorkieTalk. Yorkies should not leave there moms until 12 weeks and all good breeds know that so I would make sure to get your pup checked out very good by your vet. I also would be prepare for possible biting issues, social issues and potty training issues these are all things there mom teaches them up to 12 weeks. I also would make sure to get pet insurance or set aside a certain amount of money into an account every month for vets cost. A lot of pups who come from bad breeders can end up with genetic issues or other health problems. Also this pup is way to young to be left alone and if the pup needs to be left alone it should not be for more then an hour because the younger the pup and the smaller the pup the higher the risk of hypoglycemia and if they have a hypoglycemia episode when no one is there to see it and help the pup they can have seizures and then it can result in death. Please make sure you have nutrical and feed the puppy every couple of hours. Also make sure the pup is not being over handled and keep it warm.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!