Thread: Hi Everyone
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:02 PM   #12
CoCo and Gigi
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Thank you for all your support and advices

Hi Thank you all for your support and advices,
First of all, I want to thank all of you for your kind support and wonderful advices. I DO NOT take any of your message as mean or picking on me at all. I know all of you want the best for my Coco. I need to know these things that I do not know.
I took all of your advice to heart and I didn't leave Coco to go to work today. I called off my work and I am going to only work one day next week and I already arranged to have my best friend to come over to take care of Coco when I am at work.
I will never leave Coco alone until she is 12 weeks old. I promise. I love Coco and I will do all of my best to be the best mother that I can.
I only know that Coco's mother has been sick after giving birth to this liter. I am going to see if I can buy Coco's brother to keep her company. I have already left a message to the breeder and hopefully I will get a respond very soon.
I am familiar about puppy hypoglycemia problem. I am a physician myself so I am very familiar with physiology and pathology. I have been feeding Coco with DocRoy's Fortical get 4 times a day and Hill's k/d soft food to encourage kidney health and also prevent Coco from consuming too much sodium. My boyfriend is a veterinarian doctor and he is Coco's doctor so Coco has two doctors on her finger tips My boyfriend already made sure Coco's shots are all uptodate!
I am writing you guys this message now and Coco is sleeping on top of my tummy. I will also try to wrap a warm water bottle in her blanket because I think that is a great advice.
Thank you guys so much and I will keep you guys posted with Coco. I want you guys to know that things I didn't write in my message doesn't mean I am not doing them or providing Coco with them. I didn't know I will be writing a detalied progress note for Coco but I really don't mind it because that shows me how much you guys really care about yorkies puppies dogs in general. I wish I had found this site before I got my Coco but its all about looking forward and doing better to me!
P.S. I am new on here and I still have not figured out how to post picture in my posting for you guys yet but I am sure someone will teach me soon

All the best

Coco's mom

Coco and Gigi
CoCo and Gigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!