View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 05:45 AM   #11
TxVicki
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggienut View Post
...and don't know what to do. My Yorkie is on Natural Balance. Vet doesn't like it. He's been on over 10+ food, which isn't good I'm told. I only switched him back in the summer from another food which caused him to have bloody stool, but he's not having that issue. He only ate the string off of a ball, which he never did (I threw the ball out). Vet suggested "Iams, Science Diet or Royal Canine" (which he's been on in the past). I talked to my Yorkie friend tonight who shows, and she suggested "Royal Canine" over the other two since Iams caused death to one of the show ladies dogs. I just don't know what to do and I just bought another bag of Natural Balance which I order online. I called the Vet's office earlier and they told me that Natural Balance and a lot of these natural/holistic products are new on the market, where Iams, Science Diet and etc have been on the market for years and have the correct balance of protein and etc. I am now more confused of what to do or not to do. This is only the beginning of my confusion since I have even begun to talk about the treat issues~! Any suggestions of what I should do or not do~?
I have no idea where your Vet is getting the idea that Natural Balance is new on the market. Natural Balance has been on the market for quite some time. I have used this before with several of my past dog's and it was a good food. If dog is doing good on the food why change?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!