View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 11:00 AM   #10
GuinnessStout
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I can 100% tell you that you have came to the right place to get guidance and help with all questions regarding your new family member and so far it appears you have been given excellent advice!!! Like getting her into the vet's office ASAP and don't forget to mention the tinkle issue because it does sound like it might be an UTI.
So I decided to cover the other bases... ask as many and even if you think they are stupid questions as you like tons of people are here to help... PS sometimes people might come off rude or nasty sounding but don't take offense because once you join and share your Yorkie baby with us we all become her extended family and just like normal families we defend and fight for what is in her best interest so convo's tend to become emotionally charged at times but always for what is in her best interest oh we also demand lots of pictures and funny stories of our extended family members

And the last most important thing that nobody has mentioned...
DO NOT EVER compare any other breed's actions and personality to a Yorkie because trust me they are nothing like any other furbutt you have had haha They compare better to a loving, intelligent, hyper sometimes sneaky and back talking spoiled child
Oh and welcome and congrats on the newest family member and thank you for showing her a better life, which I am sure down the road you will be thanking her for making your families life better.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!