View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 04:11 AM   #7
Shelby&Seymour
"& Seeger, too"
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
Good afternoon!!

Our Christmas was wonderful! My brothers and mother were both at my & my hubbys house. His kids were there Christmas morning to open their gifts and we had a nice breakfast of blueberry french toast bake, bacon/ham, banana nut bread, mimosas and OJ.
After hubbys kids left, my brother went and picked up his kids, the rest of us got ready for the day and we got a 12lb Prime Rib roast in the oven. We exchanged gifts with each other while we waited for my nephews to get there. It was a wonderful Christmas and I now have a ton of shopping I can do. hehe B/t all of us, we got $160 in Olive Garden gift cards, so I think we are all going out to dinner tonight! YAY! We got $125 in Best Buy gift cards, $30 in Chili's gift cards, movie theater gift cards. I got a Bath and Body works gift card and HUGE bottles of Pureology shampoo & conditioner, A Yorkie calendar for my office, 2 gift certs to my local nail salons, a VS bathrobe, VS Pajamas, bunch of K-cups, $50 to bugaboo creek, a couple purse holders that double as bracelets (they are so cool!), a really cute sweater, A hand picked case of wine from my mom and black bearpaw boots. I love my bathrobe! Its soft and fuzzy and knee length like I wanted. Its hot pink with black polka dots and says PINK across the back in black sequins. hehe

Watching my nephews open their mountain of gifts was GREAT! They were soooooo excited they could barely contain themselves. My brother got them this amazing kitchen that makes noise, lights up, has food and dishes and a cash register! I think that was their favorite thing by FAR! Although I got them these trucks that you pull back and let go and they go forward, we had more fun with them with the dogs, than the kids did! The dogs were going MENTAL for them! Attacking them, growling, picking them up and shaking them! It was hysterical! Also my Fletch totally killed the toy dog that giggles and rolls over, he was crazy about this thing, picking it up and shaking it soooo hard, he literally broke it 10 mins after the kids unwrapped it! Ooopppsss... thankfully I got them one too, so they had 2, oh and then he peed on it! Showed THAT toy who was boss! LOL

The prime rib came out great! We had a nice dinner, watched a Christmas movie and everyone ended up going to bed early! LOL Great day though!
Sounds like a wonderful time! Hope you are enjoying your shopping!!! Lots of fun.... and there are some good deals out there right now! .... I also got a "fun" bathrobe for Christmas.... it has SOCK MONKEYS on it!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!