View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
Dracosmom
Yorkie Yakker

Default Feelin the love ! Lol

I just wanted to say thanks for all the help in helping me find a new fur baby .... Iv been hunting a new furbaby for over 4 months nows it's been over 2 years sense my lil rainman has passed ... my husband took me and our kids on a look at the lights Christmas Eve ride we drove almost 3 hours an pulled up to a house a gentalman came out an meet us, my husband said ok hunny go in an get our fur child it's time to bring him home ........ God I love that man ! Anyways our little man is a biewer male who is 6 months old and could not make me any happier. His mom an dad is IBC an BYA reg but came with BYA paper work he is getting his microchip done tomorrow ... And our family don't stop growing there on the 26 my brother-n-law brings us a male Yorkie whe came from people he knows from up state nc.. His mother is on this site somewhere I don't have her name but we have named him Draco he is suppose to be around 2 years old an she mailing his paper work to my BNL but I really need to know his birth date plz ... so you can say we have been blessed with 2new fur sons loving life an the lil family we have ....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!