View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 12:33 PM   #2
GuinnessStout
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

The trapped and people thing worried me with Ryan too but since it was my besties honeymoon cruise and half the bridal party tagged along we went. All my group of friends are the work your rear off to make money, but play harder when you do take a break so yes we drink during play lol well as luck would have it Ryan ended in ICU Oct before the cruise was told he was Type 1 diabetic and could never drink again which meant stuck on a floating bar for 8 days with 8 drunks!! I could not do that to him so me and him hung by ourselves a lot and I can say he had a blast and loved it so much we have already gone on another cruise and have one coming up AND now that the Dr's have found out he had an infection that made his pancreas stop working for a couple weeks and he back to normal and cleared to drink the group is planning a makeup cruise after dealing with us 8 drunks for a week

Cruises have other bads about them... Such as you are dropped off in a tourist trap and unless you rent a car or purchase one of the ship excursions that cost a buttload and you are limited time about seeing stuff.

I go to the Bahamas a couple times a year and can tell you food and drinks are expensive, but it is beautiful. Grand Cayman is another expensive it beautiful area. Roatan is not bad money wise. I myself want to make it to Scotland and Ireland but that is just me
In the states hmm well that depends on what you are into... Do you like museums, civil war history, zoo's, drinking, roller coasters hmm food nuts, wine people... You get the idea lol but depending on those there are lots of places.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!