View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 12:30 PM   #7
MY OSCAR
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokipoki View Post
We have the Grizzly Salmon Oil...I like adding it to lower fat kibble (I do forgo the fish oil with certain foods) and the vet recommended that we use it to help with dry skin. I hadn't heard that negatives about being stored in a plastic bottle though! I do store our salmon oil in the fridge but I was about to throw out the rest of Toki's because we've had it open for a while (several months) and I'm not sure how quickly we need to go through it before it is no longer good (it would take us FOREVER to get through even the smallest pump bottle!). I think I'll look for something in a capsule next.

That Icelandic Salmon Oil looks good and I like how they say that it doesn't smell fishy! It's not a major concern (and nothing that can't be fixed with a warm washcloth) but kinda unpleasant that Toki's beard always smells funky after meals with the salmon oil...ick!

yes, i bought the 16 oz bottle of Nutrisea Salmon Oil so i dont have it too long feeding it to 3 dogs.. it is not fishy smelling either ..my vet says it is very good for dry skin and itchys.. i also store mine in the fridge..
MY OSCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!