View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 09:53 AM   #4
Shelby&Seymour
"& Seeger, too"
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjc View Post
Good Morning! We didn't do a traditional Christmas this year. Gifted the Gkids only... I spent the day with my sis, her family, and our Dear Mother. DH stayed home with back problems. The YT Card Exchange was the highlight of the holidays for me, and getting to spend the day with my Mom. Furkids weren't allowed to come with me... so it was a sad day...

I didn't get in the card exchange this year.... I already send about 80 cards out and postage gets expensive.... but hopefully 2013 will be a better year economically and I can try it next year. Hope your DH's back is getting better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbena View Post
Good morning. Glad you had a nice holiday

We had a very tiring Christmas. Went to see my family on LI. I asked for a lamp for my hallway so they gave me money. I got a few things to open. Some Halloween ornaments from mom . . . Yes it is typed right. I am a halloween nut and last year my sister gave me a Halloween tree, black tree orange lights. She also got me 2 kitties in a tuna can one too lol I also got swarovski tinker bell fairy wing earrings and hello kitty case for my iPad.

My DBF and I need some big things done to the house so we put a limit to the spending. So he got me a large soap making kit, Mortar and pestle, and license plate frames that say I love my Biewer. So sweet
TIRED.... yep that describes me, too!.... for 10 days straight I was so crazy busy! Finally I got to do my laundry (6 loads.... which is huge for 2 people). Hope you are getting some deserved rest, too! Dh & I didn't exchange gifts this year either. We spent money at a nice hotel and with so many kids and Gkids it gets very expensive. Aparently you, too, like "Hello Kitty"?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!