View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 03:40 AM   #1
Shelby&Seymour
"& Seeger, too"
Donating Member

Default Good Morning!!! 12-27-12

Good Morning!
Just getting up, the furkids are still in bed with DH and I am enjoying my hazelnut coffee and catching up on news.
I had a wonderful, but very busy, Christmas! We traveled (yes, Yorkies, too) to Michigan to visit with family for the week before Christmas and then came home with 1 day to prepare for a Christmas party with our New York family. Most all of my fam lives in Michigan and DH's daughter is living with her fam in New York. It was great to see them all this Christmas....
My youngest daughter made the announcement the I will, once again, be a Grandmother! She is due in July!! This will be # 10 for me, and believe it may be my last one..... TEN is a nice even number, right?
I received a lot of nice gifts for Christmas.... a personalized calendar of all the gkids, warm sweaters, a gold bracelet, gift card to state parks, HELLO KITTY watch , vinyl sticker silhouette for back window of car with me, dh, and furkids, diamond earrings, leggings, and a beautiful battery operated candle set (white Christmas trees)..... just to name a few..
So what did you all get for Christmas? Anything unusual? I think getting the vinyl silhouette was a pretty neat gift!!!
Time to finish my coffee..... you all have a wonderful & blessed day.... be careful on those roads northeastern YT'ers!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!