View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:48 PM   #3
Teresiana
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I fed Yoshi Holistic Select when I first brought him home. It was the sardine small breed puppy formula with the purple writing on the bag. The kibble size is perfect - very tiny for little mouths. But it's very fishy smelling. Unfortunately, Yoshi isn't a fish guy...so he wouldn't touch it. After many trials & errors, I'm now feeding Earthborn Holistic Primitive Natural. Both of my pups eat it, as well as my 9 year old Lab. I'm going to stick with that for a while because I think it's practically a miracle that I'm able to feed all of my dogs the same food.

I mainly feed dehydrated (I free feed the kibble after their morning meal). I feed Primal & rotate between the chicken, lamb & beef. I've tried a lot of dehydrated & my pups like Primal the best. I like the consistency the best. It isn't soupy and/or saucy & it re-hydrates very quickly compared to anything else I've tried.

Good luck with the Holistic Select & Honest Kitchen! They're both very good foods, but the just didn't work for us

Last edited by Teresiana; 12-26-2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: mistake
Teresiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!