View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 11:48 AM   #10
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noochie2742 View Post
My suri was bred dec.4 and dec.7 I am feeding a high quality grain free puppy food I'm caring for her til puppies are weened and I am having her fixed she belongs to the breeder til then technically what else should I do for her she also went down with eclampsia day before delivering the pup she was bred the very next heat. Not my wishes but as she isn't technically owned by me it wasn't my call I just need advice on how can I prevent this from happening again if I can.

This is very old thread, post your own. Ask a reproduction vet, search one out in your area. I personally would never breed again a dam that had eclampsia before an actual whelp. This is a tricky situation to manage. CA2 is not usually to be given to a pregnant bitch.

Your question needs an expert to answer and pardon me for saying this, not on any on line pet forum.

My best advice is given in first paragraph. Good luck and I hope you can keep your pet alive.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!