View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 09:48 AM   #1
OzzysQuadshot
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default On my way to changing their diet!!

Ozzy has had a problem with eye drainage every since he was a pup. Harley has never had a problem, so I just figured that Ozzy either had allergies to something in his environment. About six months ago I was reading some threads about grain free foods and helping with the eyes. Well Ozzy refused to even touch it...UGH!! So I kinda let that issue slide. When we bred Harley, we switched her food and suddenly she had eye drainage. LIGHT BULB MOMENT for me! DUH!

Years ago I used to feed BARF method to my show dogs. Because of our lifestyle, feeding that way now may be difficult, so I decided to go dehydrated and definitely grain free.

I placed an order from Honest Kitchen for the dogs (Love) and the cats (Prowl), because I always have dry kibble for the snacking, I purchased Holistic Select Grain Free Adult and Puppy Health Salmon and Anchovy/Sardine Meal. Has anyone had any experience with either of these brands?

I am hoping that this combination will help with their eyes.... hoping that they like it....and hoping it will help with their overall health!
OzzysQuadshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!