View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 05:35 AM   #17
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaly View Post
I'm so glad that Mikki wound up in your loving home. I am quite certain that she feels loved, safe, secure, and so very happy.

Our lives have been totally turned upside down in only the best of ways because of the love of Katie. She was very loved and cared for with her breeder before she came to us, but we are sure that Katie is very happy with us now, and she is so very loving. Life is so much brighter, happier, more fulfilling, and loving--all because of the love of a Yorkie. We feel it at all times from Katie, and we still feel the love of our Rainbow Bridge babies comforting us. Their love lives on forever in our hearts. I feel so blessed to share my life with Katie, and even when we say we couldn't love her more, we fall even more in love with Katie. She is the best stress reliever, little love bug, and my biggest reason to laugh and smile.

Yorkie love is so very powerful, and it also brings together people with similar values, and it creates the most wonderful friendships. I feel very blessed that Ashley led me to YT, and I have grown to care about so many people and pups in this community. I have met dear friends, and now my life has been forever changed because of these special friends and because of the most special love of my precious, priceless Katie.
Omg! You said that perfectly! It is so true! Katie is so lucky to have such a wonderful momma. And you are so lucky to have her!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!