View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 01:29 PM   #4
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysparents View Post
Merry Chistmas to all of you. I have been looking for adding another pup and the search is still going on ..

I have finalized one breeder, I do not have their website, but this is their ad on kijiji,

http://vancouver.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-F1-Yorkshire-Terrier-puppies-Yorkie-W0QQAdIdZ439166091

I talked to the lady and she was more than happy to welcome me to view the pups. There are 2 male pups available, one is purebred Yorkie and other has a Biewer mom and Yorkie dad. They are giving written health guarantee for 1 year.

I had an impression that the lady whom I spoke to loves her Yorkies. I will be visiting them tomorrow and then I would try to negotiate. Please suggest which one should I buy - PB Yorkie or the Biewer Yorkie!!

I couldn't give an honest opinion with just this ad. Ask her if she has a website, a copy of the health guarantee....pm her name if she doesn't have a site. Then I for one, could get a better answer. The only thing I see is these pics are very staged. You will notice that many of our breeders post pics and they are in a natural setting, I can't explain exactly what I mean but to me I see pics like these from greeders all the time.

Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!