View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #17
KazzyK810
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Sis View Post
I am like many of you... I will do what it takes to care for my fur family. I have "given" my children puppies, but I KNEW it was ME who would care for the dog. Now they are adults and they learned from my role model.
Me too! The reason I got my first yorkie was that my daughter just loved dogs & had been begging for one for a year, after starting school & making new friends & going to their homes & seeing most of them had dogs. But, I knew, while getting a dog would give her the joy of being raised with one, I would be the one caring for it long term....so I picked the only kind of dog I wanted and my daughter was "surprised" with a puppy one day when she came home from school.

If you, as a stranger, had ran into me at a store & spoken to me back at time, I too would have said I got a puppy for my daughter...but in fact, there was actually alot more behind it. I'm hoping it's similar for the couple at Petco. After all, people usually just give short flippant remarks to strangers they run into at stores.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!