View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 10:48 AM   #1
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default Warning phone number

If you get ANY call from a number or persons you do not know, regardless of what they say they are calling for, DO NOT SPEAK TO THEM, simply ask where they are calling from: Example: someone is calling from your bank and your account has been jeopardized etc., simply ask them which bank, immediately hang up CALL THE PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU HAVE on file for your bank and go from there.....

Do not fall for any scams and this is a simple way of making sure you don't.

I just had a phone call that sounded so legit from a number I did not know, I googled it while on phone and found info that it was a scam. I called the company they claimed to be calling from and it was NOT them.

I then blocked my number and dialed the number and it said "can't be completed because it is a Skype caller= SCAMMER.

Again, Please when getting any kinds of calls from anyplace, verify where they are calling from and then hang up and contact whoever they said, using the number you have on file for the company they said they were calling from...may sound rude but it is the only way you can be assured that your dealing with legit companies.

Apparently these people are making lots of calls TODAY...sound legit, are not....trust me on this YTers....

e.t.a.: phone #661 748-0240 = VARIOUS SCAMS
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!