View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 01:01 PM   #9
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

My yorkie, Hobbs, is such a stinker. I cannot get over how smart they are!! He has always gone potty in his crate if he has to go. So, after about a month of pottying in his crate, we tried keeping him in our bathroom with a baby gate up. It worked perfectly for about a week. Then we came home one day and discovered that he had somehow got out of the bathroom. We investigated and found out that he had chewed a small hole in the babygate and gotten out!! So, we pushed an ottoman up to the gate so he could not chew on it anymore. We came home the next day and he was out of the bathroom, again!!!! We guessed that he had jumped or climbed over the gate to get out! So, its back to the crate he goes!!!!!!! I completely agree with you about having these little babies....I don't mind taking him in the middle of the night if it is necessary, I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't something different that I could do to prevent these middle-of-the-night outings we have. At least he is smart enough to know that he is supposed to go outside, and not in the bed!!
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!