View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 05:53 AM   #3
MY OSCAR
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksonsmommy32 View Post
Hello-
I am a new mommy to Jackson whom i brought home this past weekend, He has been doing great, first night not a peep out of him i decided to let him stay out in my bathroom with food , bed, toys and blankets.. But now he is freaking out he is WHINING ALL NIGHT LONG and will not stop at all unless he is picked up which i must admit i am so GUILTY for that!

My questions is should i or can i get just go ahead and start the crate thing at night because i dont know what else to do for him??

Second question i have bought him treats and he really doesnt like them at all should i get maybe a certain kind?

Jackson has now started the chewing on everything game which i knew it was coming is there anything that i can buy to keep from chewing on any and everything?
i would think he is probably very scared being all alone so i would suggest getting a crate put his bed and maybe a t-shirt you had worn that day and put that on the floor next to your bed (at bedtime ) where he can see you..
make sure he does his potty before going to bed, then put him in his crate. he may whine the first few nights but he will soon get used to it..

for chewing you could buy the little puppy nylabones at petco/petsmart...

for treats blue buffalo makes some little treats that are tasty, he may like those...
MY OSCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!