View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:47 AM   #11
iluvduchess
Yorkie Yakker

Default Let me just add that..

I love this Yorkie so much!!! My oldest dog (also a Yorkie) passed away this summer, after having her nearly 14 years. And, I would say that out of the top 5 best things that have happened to me in my life, getting that Yorkie and getting this Yorkie are two of the best, top 5, things that have ever happened to me.

I bought him in August, at the age of approximately 2.5 years, because his owner had several Yorkies, and she was (and is) having medical problems, so they decided to let two of them go. Like I said, one of the best decisions I ever made was to buy/adopt him. I'd never bought a "used" dog before, but boy, am I glad I did this time.

I had to work the day after picking him up, but then I took a couple of days off of work, and I mean he just bonded with me immediately. From the time I got home after that first day of work until now, we have been best buddies!!! He's everything that I could have hoped for, and I am so blessed to have him!

There's no way that I'm going to let this problem cause me to have to let him go. He loves me, and I love him immensely. I never thought I could find one that I'd love as much as my first one...but I did!!!

I have to go to work Wednesday, because the other guy in I work with is off that day, or I'd have more time to address this problem. But, if I can get Wednesday covered, then I'll have more time to find someone.

Maybe I'm selfish, but this little guy isn't going anywhere, as long as I'm around!!!! We're too close! It would be almost like losing a child! A child that gives you unconditional love!
iluvduchess is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!