View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:19 AM   #8
MandiesMom
and Shelby's too
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
I have been battling hawks and owls for the entire time I have lived in this house....it is MUCH less than when we were only the 3rd family out here, butting up next to the woods....but they are still around, and the owls still hunt at night. I am certain they watch and know there is a buffet here, and they just lkeep checking back...and I am just as certain, they now have YOU in the cross hairs, and the first opportunity they get, they will get your little baby! PLEASE, dont atke your eyes off her and the skys and keep her close....the person at the zoo bird house told me these dogs look just like rabbits to a hawk....we need to put an orange vest....yes, hawks appparently do sewe color.....on them when they are outside! BUT.....after watching that eagle try to carry off that human child/baby, I am not giving total credence to "they think it is a rabbit" theory!
It's funny you say that. Back in October, I remember someone saying that about an orange vest, so I couldn't find one for Mandie BUT I got her an orange pumpkin costume LOL. I guess I'll have to always put that on her.

Thankfully, that video of the eagle and the child turned out to be fake. Some students had made that - the news channels played the story and let us know it wasn't real. Scared me to death when I first saw it!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!