View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 08:40 PM   #5
Carmeow
I♥ my girls Luma+Rosie
Donating Member

I am fine. They made me leave her at the er vet to get myself checked. I got a prescription for antibiotics and rushed back to see her. She's stable, temp is good, xrays show nothing is broken...which is a complete wonder...I was convinced her leg was broke because she would not move at all. The bite on her stomach was superficial and they cleaned it. The leg had something called dead space? I think? The skin was pulled from the tissue so they are draining it I guess for infection I dont really know I let my boyfriend handle all of that because I was barely listening to anything they've said, just staying by Luma's side. She wont drink or eat so they are keeping her overnight. I wish I could stay right in here with her. Merry christmas...not...animal control is still looking for the dog last I heard. I feel like an idiot because they all belittled me for not being able to tell them where the dog came from or ran off to. Like I can be concerned with anything else right now besides Luuma. It's so unfair. I feel HORRIBLE and I just wish we could bring her home...

Carmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!