View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 08:05 PM   #1
Carmeow
I♥ my girls Luma+Rosie
Donating Member

Default Luma was attacked...

Firstly she is OKAY...I am out of town on holiday and decided to take Luma out to go potty while we are at a friend's...I put hrr harness and leash on and we went out. We were still in his garage (door was upp) and a stray dog lunged towards us. I got scared and yanked luma up in the air but the dog bit her...I had to kick it to make it let go...Luma was crying and I rushed to the car and Was crying ended up calling 911 becuase I dont know an emergency vet here. Luma got bit on her tummy and her leg...not too bad but there was lots of blood and she is shaken but not whining when I left. They are doing xrays because I thought her leg may have been hurt.. I had to leave to go to the hospital for myself becaude I got bitten too...I didnt want to go but animal control came and made me get it checked so please just keep us in prayer I'm so scared there may be internal damage to Luma since she was bitten in the stomach...they are checking her out. The dog came out of nowhere and I'm so sorry my little baby I let you get hurt...sooo sorry I love yoy my sweet little baby. Mama is sorry...

Carmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!