Thread: Dear Santa,
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 06:00 AM   #4
gontygirl
Senior Yorkie Talker

Dear Santa,

Thank you for giving me this new family home...I can now be with my family all the time (even when mom is out...someone is always there for me). My new sister is pretty cool. She lets me do anything even nip at her while she's sleeping. I really feel so happy that I'm so tolerated by her. It means the world to me... I have a list of things I would like for xmas:

1. I want to eat way more food. I don't mind if I over eat and throw up...I'm totally cool with that.

2. I want to have more cookies and veg... I don't mind if I thow up..I'm totally cool with that.

3. Please let my new family allow me to be as wild an animal as I've grown accustomed to. I love not having manners. Help them see the light...it might hide my 2 and a half pound build and give the illusion I'm a mighty wolf!

4. Please can I grow taller so I may reach those awful clothes my mommy always makes me wear. I AM A WILD ANIMAL AND I NEED TO BE SEEN AS SUCH.

5. Last but not least, please have my new sister give up on chewing her "bullysticks" so I may have them both. I won't throw up.

Thank you Santa.

(FYI: This boy came to our home at 1 year of age...totally untrained).

Last edited by gontygirl; 12-20-2012 at 06:02 AM. Reason: forgot to add...
gontygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!