View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:09 AM   #11
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Well there is no such thing. It is a word the bad breeders use to jack up the prices of there pups because all the care about it lots of money. These type of breeders don't care about there dogs at all and most of the parents dogs live in a real hell. Some of these breeders will let the pup go home way to young and lie about the age so it seems smaller. We have a had a few members who where sold very small dogs who where supposed to stay that way and ended up there dog grew to 12 pounds. These very very small yorkies can come with health problems and sense it came from a bad breeder is probably going to have even more problems. Yorkies are not like poodles there is only one type just a yorkie. I feel so bad for this pup. Pups should never ever be Christmas presents let alone to children. We have had many stories on here where puppies have been, dropped, stepped on and sat on by kids. Its so important people realize dogs are not toys they breathe and feel things just like us. Most puppies that are given as Christmas gifts end up in shelters after a week or to because they become to much work or just not fun anymore its so sad.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!