View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 07:09 PM   #21
tjdmom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen in nj View Post
yes I remember we had litters about the same time, OMG, I can eat your babies they are gorgeous... love that little one... I am on the same boat with my Pinky, she still looking for a home, but I am in no rush, I denied two families because one had an intact yorkie and pinky is very tiny and I am afraid she wanted to breed, even tho she did not mention the word , and the other family have a 2 year old.. and yes I am very picky..
hugs,
Understand totally... I have had tons of inquiries and either it is not the right home or the one time I thought maybe he was going to the vet tech at my vets office who has been wanting one of my puppies for awhile now but she decided the timing was just not right for her right now(and I'm glad she realized it now instead of later so not complaining!)..... And the girl (the one on the right) is staying here for now anyways hoping she will be my first bred by champion....I'm just hoping she grows. Right now she is charting to be 5lbs but I am hoping for more like 6lbs....
tjdmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!