View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 11:53 PM   #13
GuinnessStout
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

You asked for honest but I was going to stay quiet and be nice NOW after reading more of your expert training knowledge, and how we humans are the alpha and our dogs are below us with no emotions or morals (FYI you might want to research that some more) I am just wondering where this thread came from because it's like you are trying to force what you believe to be right or wrong onto others and now whining like a child because people do not agree with your "knowledge" so you don't feel like you fit in with the "cool kids" (BTW I did not know this forum was Jr High School) Half the replies I see from your come across so rude at times and you keep going on about how truthful and straightforward you are in one breath but the next go into the nobody knows us here and we have anonymity blah blah blah (If you have the guts to be yourself and speak your mind then why are hung up on the anonymity of being on the Internet?)

We all love our pets dearly on here and all have different views of how to train or raise our fur children so just because what works for YOU does not mean you have to force your thoughts own others because as we all know what works for one yorkie might not work for another!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!