Thread: Karina's xray
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 03:39 PM   #7
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
Awww...thank you for the well wishes...and I am so happy you had your precious little girls in your life....and their memory will keep them alive for you, in your heart, for ever....what wonderful warm, loving feelings those memories generate for you! Those precious babies are the "gift that keeps on giving".....
Thank you so much. My life was forever changed because of the love of my precious angels. Their memories are so alive in our hearts and minds, and we can always feel their love surrounding and protecting us. They live on forever in our hearts, and now our precious Katie brings to life those memories of her big sisters even more vividly. They left a legacy of love, and they left us with hearts so wide open to love another little one. Our precious Katie is equally as loved as her sisters at the Rainbow Bridge, a new perfect little rose more loved each day that we devote our lives to her care and happiness. What a gift to our life Katie has been, just as her sisters before her.

I have been thinking about Karina and the precious life she is carrying. Please let us know how she and her baby are. I know you will take very good care of those special loved ones.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!