View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 04:54 AM   #15
gracielove
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by princetonbaby View Post
Sorry for late reply! Thank you for the warm welcomes and the tips! I also have read about the Bully sticks so I want to make sure I order the right ones before I do! I'm just such a nervous one when it comes to what he chews because I want to make sure whatever he may happen to swallow won't hurt him in any way.

I've accepted he may just be a chewer, I just hope the days comes where I can trust he won't chew something that will harm him.

Right now he is giving me a run for my SANITY with his thirst and needing to be let out to pee thing. Poor thing was sleeping on my lap the other day and peed in his sleep! LOL. But he's otherwise doing very well - even if I can make it to the door blindfolded in my sleep now because I have to let him out so much (I sure wish I owned my home, so we could get doggy doors!!)
I have brought several different brands of bully sticks and have found that the Best Bully brand is actually really the best. Some companies do not process them right and they end up being too soft. That can be a real problem. They come in different thicknesses. I buy the regular thickness and I always buy them in the 12" length. Twelve inches is actually longer than she is but she doesn't mind and they last a long time. I throw them away when they get short enough that they might fit all the way in her mouth. Best Bully has their own website but shipping is less on ebay.
Best Bully Sticks 5 Ct 12" Standard Natural Dog Chews | eBay
They also sell low odor bully sticks and they sell other sizes. You may want a 8" stick if your puppy is real small.

Having a puppy is much like having an infant. The baby stage does not last as long but it can be a very busy time that seems endless. In a few months he should be doing much better but right now he is just a baby.
gracielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!