View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 03:49 PM   #11
princetonbaby
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchick8912 View Post
Bully sticks have saved my house, my furniture and my sanity! Sammy used to chew everything and he loved to tear apart paper, books, anything that made a crinkly sound, until I discovered the bully sticks! He loves them and now when he wants to chew he will find one from wherever he hid it last and spend hours with it. He will even bark and whine at me to reach it for him if he can't get it himself, which is a little irritating but he completely stopped chewing things he isn't supposed to know which is amazing. Be sure to get ones made in the USA or Canada though and read up on the recalls and warnings on this site because some can contain harmful bacteria like salmonella. Good luck and your little one sounds amazing!
That's reassuring. He did just chew up the edge of a new planner I'd just bought but that was my fault. I was letting him nibble the leather handle on an old messenger bag while he was next to me on the couch, and didn't realize he'd made his way inside the bag to chew up the planner. lol.

Anyhow...

Which brand did you purchase. The ones I looked up a little pricey so I want to order the best ones, and not just expensive ones (if they are the best and expensive, then so be it.) lol.
princetonbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!