View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #7
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourstubbs View Post
Thank you for your replies. We are going to be staying with my daughter. I am nervous to leave my babies alone, I am with them all of the time, they are rarely alone, but I know when I am there we won't be able to take them everywhere. Terrible but the two things I fear worse is the 1. the airline will lose them/steal them and 2. someone will come in her apt and take them. I know I probably sound overly concerned. I know preparation is the key! Where would I get medical stickers from? I think that is a fantastic idea. I even thought of getting one of those wireless cameras so I can watch them from my phone. LOL. Sorry, but I just love them!!!

Try Business Depot. If they don't have a pre packaged one, make one up on your computer and laminate it at Business Depot.

You can at many stores just google medic alert and you will find what stores carry the medic alert tags.

I hope in fact you must take this pups with you on the plane in cabin. It is way too cold to allow them to fly cargo especially if you are in Alaska.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!