View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #15
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

[QUOTE=yorkietalkjilly;4078953]Oh, Kim, Lucy is beautiful and usual, to me, looks like a puppy. She has such a darling little face - who could deny her anything? She's precious. I know how sad it is when they start to act old and show their age and somehow you look at that little face and the two concepts - your sweet little dog and old age don't gel. They don't ever seem to mix. You always think of your dog as a toddler and here they are moving slow, standing in one position as if they don't know what to do, sleeping a lot, turning up their nose at their favorite food. It just doesn't seem possible that a dog can age and grow senile and it hurts when that starts happening and you can tell almost all their best days are left behind. Hopefully, Lucy will be one of those old lady dogs who finds a second wind a few more times and she is with your family for a good long while to come. I'm so glad you have the time and inclination to notice that this is happening and take the moments to appreciate these special days in her long life. Keep holding her closely and enjoy her - she is quite a special little lady.
:thumbup
I will let Jilly say what I am feeling for me, as I can not type through tear filled eyes....God Bless you Lucy....
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!