Thread: Need some help
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 02:21 PM   #5
gracielove
YT 3000 Club Member

I have to admit I am quite a push over when it comes to my pets. When I first got Gracie my bed was pretty high up because it has the deeper mattress and box springs plus the frame. She did get pushed off one day by the kitten she was playing with. It hurt one of her little rear legs but did not break it. After that I took my bed out of the frame and pushed one side up against one of the walls. That way I had her pretty well confined when on the bed. I put a padded bench at the bottom and pet steps on the side.

That may sound kind of extreme but she has slept with me since day one and I did not want anymore emergency trips to the vet. It does seem like your dog is stressed about something. If she is cold you might try moving her crate closer to a heat source. It sounds more like she wants to be with you. It may be the surgery has made her feel less secure or she may still be uncomfortable. Is there anyway you can put your bed lower at least until she is better? I still needed pet steps after I removed the frame because she is little and my mattresses are thick but you might not have that problem.
gracielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!