View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #19
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
Eddie was probably at home, keeping his paws warm by the fire.

Mike, I love the slow motion that shows off Jillie's moves and strength plowing through the snow. She is a little powerhouse!
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! Yes, Eddie was home keeping his paws warm by the fire.

It's kind of a long story. I'll try to keep it brief. Eddie's never liked the act of putting on coat and booties. When he was the only dog I had, I insisted that he do it. Once outside in the cold and snow, he was fine and enjoyed it.

Well, now I have three dogs, including a 92-pound Chessie. Lucy and Jillie are very willing to go on walks and look forward to it. Eddie still tries to hide from me. Since it's much more manageable to walk two dogs instead of three -- especially when I'm toting around a video camera and toys -- I stopped insisting that Eddie go on every walk. I try to find a way to get him a private session of exercise later on.

But I miss him in the videos, too. I tried to get one of him yesterday, but he wasn't as animated as Jillie and it didn't come out as fun as this one. Maybe he's getting lazy! I'll work on it and see if I can get him featured in an upcoming video doing something fun.

But thanks for the kind words, everyone. Eddie will appreciate being missed.

Last edited by alaskayorkie; 12-14-2012 at 12:58 PM.
alaskayorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!