View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 09:09 AM   #15
gracielove
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby yorkie View Post
Yep...she was full......and for only $24....I'll let them juice her smelly little butt! Still don't know if I can do it...but the whole living room is shampooed, carpet and furniture, and bedding is being washed. She has had a bath every day for the last three days! I have that smell in the back of my brain and I have to get rid of it any way I can.

They did tell me that if I do it too often, it could lead to problems. They also said sometimes it is linked to allergies and her allergies are bothering her right now. One of my neighbors did it to her bichon and the poor little girl couldn't go for an extended period of time without being "juiced"! ......I do have a juicer machine in the garage....hummmmmm

Thanks everybody for leading me into the right direction. I'm not sure if I would have guessed she needed to be juiced! Thanks again!!!!
I agree with you. Gracie only has had to have her's done once and I let her groomer do it. If someone wants to do it themselves it might be best to have your vet or someone who knows what they are doing teach you. Personally, that is one thing I will let the "pros" do!
gracielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!